How do I submit a photocopy of my degree certificate (学位证扫描件) from CSSD (formerly CHESICC) (学信网) to WES?

Please obtain CDGDC degree verification report from CDGDC first. Then refer to CSSD Center for Student Services and Development, Ministry of Education, P.R. China (formerly CHESICC) and follow their instructions closely regarding document translations. If you finish sending the degree verification report translation (高等学位认证报告翻译件) in CHSI Archive (学信档案) via International Cooperative Application (国际合作申请) portal, WES will automatically get your degree certificate photocopy as part of the attachment.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos