WES accepted and evaluated my academic transcript in a previous evaluation. At that time, my studies were in progress or incomplete. WES has asked me to submit a new academic transcript for my new evaluation. Is this a mistake?

If you have a previous WES evaluation of incomplete or in-progress study and have applied for an upgrade because you have now completed your studies, please apply to CSSD (formerly CHESICC) for verification of your up-to-date and complete academic transcript that covers all years of study. Please visit the Center for Student Services and Development, Ministry of Education, P.R. China and request that they send the verified completed academic transcript to WES. 

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos