I completed a "Zhuan-Shen-Ben" but did not earn the degree (本科单证). Should I submit the Dazhuan documents?

Dazhuan documents are required for all evaluation purposes, except immigration to Canada. 

If you change the purpose of your evaluation, WES will adjust your document requirements accordingly. Please review your Required Documents for your study from China to learn the latest requirements for your report. 

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos