I completed a "Zhuan-Shen-Ben" (专升本) bachelor's degree program; what documents should I send to WES?

If you completed a "Zhuan-Sheng-Ben" bachelor's degree program from China, please provide WES with verified documents of your previously earned Dazhuan (大专) qualifications together with your Benke (本科) qualifications. WES cannot complete an evaluation of the "Zhuan-Shen-Ben" degree without the necessary Dazhuan documents. Please add your Dazhuan qualification to your existing Benke application with WES. 

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos