Does WES evaluate top-up degrees? If so, what documents do you require?

We do evaluate top-up programs. However, academic transcripts for all study completed leading to your final qualification must be sent to WES. This includes all transfer credit or prior study that granted you admission to the top-up program. This should be sent in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official or through the established digital transmission method. If this study was completed in another country, please visit the Required Documents page for the appropriate country and follow the requirements as stated. 

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos