All documents not issued in English or French must be translated.
Here are our requirements:
- Precise, word-for-word English or French translations from your academic institution or a certified translation service.
- The translated words must be in the exact order as they appear on the foreign language document.
- Please refer to the required documents for the country or territory you studied in for detailed instructions.
- Certified translations do not need to be sent in a sealed envelope. You may send them to WES yourself or upload them in your My Account.
- Please send legible photocopies of word-for-word English translations for all foreign documents. Please do not send original translation documents as they cannot be returned.
For more information, please read this.