Does WES offer translation services?

We do not offer translation services. Translations will be accepted from your academic institution, a certified translation agency such as COSTI, or any other professional translation service.

All foreign language documents must be translated. 

Here are our requirements:

  • Precise, word-for-word English or French translations.
  • Send photocopies of your translations to us. Do not send the original documents as they cannot be returned.
  • Translations do not replace degree certificates and transcripts.

We require translations in addition to original language degree certificates and transcripts.

For more information, please read this


More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos