How can I tell if I am eligible to apply for immigration to Canada under one of the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) programs?

WES cannot answer questions about immigration eligibility through Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Please visit the IRCC website or Help Centre for more information.
Note to Physicians and Pharmacists:
Principal applicants intending to apply as a Physician/Specialist Physician (NOC 3111 or 3112) must be assessed by the Medical Council of Canada. Individuals intending to apply as a Pharmacist (NOC 3131) must have an assessment from the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada. For more Information for Physicians and Pharmacists, please visit Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos