Can I apply for a WES evaluation even if I have not completed my studies?

WES can evaluate study that is in-progress or incomplete. Select "Academic Transcript" as the credential and "Did Not Graduate" in our online application.
Note: If you are applying for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), please visit their website to make sure you meet their educational eligibility requirements.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos