Does the Canadian government evaluate foreign academic credentials?

There is not a designated national government agency in Canada that evaluates foreign academic credentials. They are evaluated by universities, provincial government agencies, and private organizations such as WES.
WES is recognized by the Government of Ontario and is designated by the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship of Canada (IRCC) to provide Educational Credential Assessments (ECA) for academic credentials earned outside of Canada.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos