Can I use my completed Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for other purposes?

You will need to order an upgrade if you need an evaluation for other purposes.
  • Login to My Account and click on "Upgrade Report".
  • You will receive a new WES reference number. Please use your Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) reference number to refer to your IRCC/immigration report and your new WES reference number for education or employers.
  • The documents from your IRCC evaluation report will be used for the upgraded evaluation report. 
We will notify you if additional documents are needed.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos