Will my evaluation report be accepted and recognized outside of Canada?

Your WES evaluation report provides a Canadian equivalency of your foreign education credentials. We recommend that you contact any intended recipients before ordering duplicate reports for use outside of Canada.
If needed, you can apply for a WES U.S. evaluation. We will transfer the documents from your WES Canada application to your WES U.S. application and notify you if any additional documents are required.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos