How can I make changes to my order?

If your evaluation has not been completed, you can make the following changes to your order through My Account:

  • Change your email address
  • Upgrade your evaluation package from basic to ICAP
  • Request sealed envelopes
  • Order more reports
  • Add a recipient
  • Change your delivery options
  • Pay an open balance

Requests for other changes, such as adding or removing credentials, or changing your address, need to be made in writing using our contact form. For more information, click here

If your evaluation has been completed, it cannot be modified, but you can update your report:

  • To add a completed degree, new courses, a new credential, or upgrade your Document-by-Document evaluation to a Course-by-Course evaluation:
    •  Log in to My Account
    •  Click "Update Report" 
  • If you have a Document-by-Document or Course-by-Course report and need an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration:
    • Log in to My Account
    • Under "Completed", click on "Order Duplicate IRCC"
  • If you have an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) and want an evaluation for a purpose other than immigration:
    • Log in to My Account
    • Under “Completed", click “Upgrade Report”

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos