My date of birth is incorrect in my completed evaluation report. What should I do to change it?

The date of birth on your evaluation report is based on the academic documents we received. 
If the date of birth is incorrect, please contact the institution and request that they correct your academic record. The updated academic documents must then be resubmitted according to our required documents.
We will review the corrected academic record upon receipt and revise your evaluation report accordingly. 

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos