I studied at Gujarat Technological University. How can I send my documents to WES?

As of April 30, 2020, WES requires that applicants submit Gujarat Technological University documents electronically. To send your documents to WES, you will need to create an account using your student enrollment number on GTU’s site. For more detailed information about the process, please visit the university's FAQ page.

Note: If you have already asked Gujarat Technological University to send your documents via postal mail, we will still review the physical copies of your documents.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos