I studied in the United Kingdom. What should I do if my institution no longer has my individual results?

Please have your school send a confirmation of award letter to WES in a sealed envelope. The confirmation of award letter should include the name of your credential, field of study, year of award, and biographical data. The letter should also indicate that the institution no longer has your records.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos