I studied in Nigeria. Will you accept my notification of result instead of a degree certificate?

Yes, as long as the notification of result includes your credential name and year of award. Please do not send a record of your grades as our evaluators will not be able to accept this document.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos