I studied in India, and my institution will not submit documents directly to WES. I have an attested copy in a sealed envelope, so can I submit the documents myself?

Yes. In most cases, if the envelope has not been opened, and it is properly stamped or signed, we will accept it. You can learn more about sealed envelopes here

You can find out if your institution qualifies by reviewing your Required Documents

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos