How will I receive payment if my account shows I am owed a refund?

You should receive your refund in the same manner that you made your payment. Please allow one week for credit/debit card refunds and four weeks for Western Union refunds.  

If for some reason WES is not able to issue a refund to your credit or debit card (such as an expired card), we will send you an electronic check for the refund amount.

Note:  An electronic check will be sent to the email address associated with your WES account if you paid by credit card and the credit card payment on file is more than two years old.


More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos