Does WES accept documents from secondary schools for completed GCSE and A Level subjects?

We require UK secondary education documents to be sent by the examining board which administered your final exams (such as AQA, Cambridge Assessment, or Pearson/Edexcel). We cannot accept GCSE or A Level results sent from your school.

Please note that for candidates from Scotland, your results must be sent by the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA).

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos