What is WES' procedure if I disagree with the content of my evaluation report?

You must submit your query in writing at Contact Us and select the Question Category: Report Results. Your query will be reviewed by senior members of the Evaluation Team; and WES will respond to you in writing. There is no additional fee for this service. 

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos