How do I change my order to a Course-by-Course evaluation?

For an evaluation that is in-progress: 
Submit your request to customer service by using our contact form. Make sure to select "Change of Evaluation Type" as the category.
For a completed evaluation: 
Log in to My Account and click on "Update Report." Please note that additional fees apply.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos