What documents do I need to send to WES?

The list of required documents varies depending on the institution where you studied. Please view the required documents for the country or territory where you studied for detailed instructions. If your school would like to send digital documents to WES, please have them submit a Digital Partnership Form.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos