What documents should I send if I attended an international high school?

Document requirements for international high schools and globally administered external examinations such as the International Baccalaureate, French Baccalaureate, and General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) are indicated in our required documents.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos