I studied in India in a research-based program that doesn’t issue marksheets. Can I still get an evaluation?

Yes, WES can evaluate research-based programs. You can upload your degree certificate directly via My Account. Learn more here

Either you or your school can send the Confirmation of Degree Conferral form directly to WES in a sealed and stamped envelope. Learn more about sealed envelopes here.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos