Can I order a duplicate report for an evaluation that was completed prior to 1999?

WES no longer fulfills requests for duplicate reports for evaluations completed prior to 1999. If you would like an additional report for an evaluation completed prior to 1999, please submit a new application. 

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos