I’m from Cuba. How should I send my transcripts?

For completed, incomplete and in-progress study, ask one of the following agencies to verify your document and send directly to WES:

Bufete de Servicios Especializados (BES) Dirección General

Calle 23 No. 501 Esquina a J. Vedado

Ciudad de La Habana www.onbc.cu/bes

Consultoría Jurídica Departmento Trámites Migratorios y Documentales

Calle 22 No. 108 entre 3ra. y 1ra Avenidas

Miramar, Playa Ciudad de La Habana

Download and complete the top section of the Academic Records Request Form. This form will help you request your documents. You can access the form once you submit your WES application and obtain your WES reference number. Then, log into  your WES My Account and click on "View Required Documents."

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos